Audio Visual Solutions
By using a range of timber and acrylic materials the gondolas may also be styled to individual needs, to include internal shelves, doors, castors and slatted end panels for further capacity or other display/information purposes.
The optional two part telescopic sign holder accommodates an acrylic sign in individual style and colour, that accepts vinyl graphics in any font and colour required.
The A/V shelving can also be hung on to MicroSlat or standard MDF slat wall, by using our unique aluminium adaptor. To this extent, we have also created multi-functional ‘A’ Frame gondolas that also have telescopic metal framing systems on concealed castors. These gondolas come in two heights, 1375mm and 1625mm and can be made to virtually any length required, with individually styled end-panels and signage.
Dedicated A/V spinners, and our multi-functional MicroSlat spinner, also accommodate our unique aluminium A/V shelving.
For unique and individual designed display systems that meet all your audio visual display, style and capacity requirements, you need look no further than MicroSlat.
- A/V shelving base and back sections link together to create single or multiple configurations and accommodates all standard CD/DVD formats.
- Slat wall adaptor hooks directly onto MicroSlat or standard MDF slat wall.
- Shelves have a forward angled acrylic front riser to enable simple finger-tip browsing.
- Acrylic category dividers with vinyl lettering are also available.
- Unique, moveable nylon divider clips to accommodate all formats and packaging size.